Join Us As We Rock the Ripple Effect!
We’ve got some very exciting news to share with you!psorifix
As some of you may already know, we will be hosting our next conference, Rock the Ripple Effect on November 6th in New York City!silvets forum
Rock The Ripple Effectvalgosocks
When: Sunday, November 6th 2011 from 10 AM to 4 PMperle bleue
Where: Jazz at Lincoln Centerизучение английского
We have an incredible line-up of speakers at this conference who will be lecturing on their various areas of expertise in the world of health and nutrition.quand
- Michael Jacobson, Ph.D.: Executive director and co-founder of the Center for Science in the Public Interest, an independent consumer advocacy organization that conducts innovative research in health and nutrition. Jacobson is also the co-author of Restaurant Confidential and Six Arguments for a Greener Diet.
- Andrew Weil, MD: A best-selling author whose books include: Spontaneous Healing and Eight Weeks to Optimal Health. Dr. Weil is a Harvard Medical School graduate and world-renowned expert on medicinal herbs, mind-body interactions and healing systems. He also founded the Integrative Medicine Program at the University of Arizona.
- Violet Zaki: A world-class fitness instruction who focuses on strengthening the mind and bodies of her clients to create a better quality of life.
- Joshua Rosenthal, Founder and Director of Integrative Nutrition: Joshua will speak with our audience on the best way to effectively build your health coaching practice through referrals to the Health Coach Training Program.
We will also be hosting a raffle with some pretty incredible prizes. Enter to win:alluramin foorumi
- A private coaching session with the one and only John Douillard, leader in the study of Ayurvedic Medicine.
- A private health coaching session with Paul Pitchford, highly acclaimed author of Healing with Whole Foods: Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition.
- An Omega Juicer, one of the best juicers on the market that will help you create delicious, fresh-pressed juices from home.
- And last but certainly not least, one full tuition scholarship for you to give to one of your friends or family members.
This conference is for students and graduates who have referred to our Health Coach Training Program. Haven’t referred someone yet? It’s not too late! If you refer one of your friends or family members by the 5 PM EST, Tuesday Oct 17th, you will be eligible to attend this event.recardio отзывы
To register for this event, login to the OEF, and click the Rock the Ripple Effect registration button on your homepage. For more information about the conference, and to join the conversation with other students and grads that are attending, check out our Facebook Live Events Page!how
If you are traveling to New York City for this event, make sure you check out our NYC Healthy Living Guides for fantastic healthy meals and activities to enjoy during your stay.titan gel effet